Wednesday, March 30, 2011

{Party Inspiration} Easter Brunch

Need some FABULOUS Easter Brunch inspiration for this year's celebration? Beka and Kimberly of Philadelphia-based Styled put together three completely different Easter Brunch tables for an Easter shoot (photographed by Marie Labbancz) by mixing and matching just a few different elements. I love all of the results that they came up with!







Did you notice the "nest-like" chargers used on one of the tables? How about the strawberry containers to hold the little chick favors? Or the candy robbin's eggs as favors? I love all of the color combinations and the versatility of each element used. So many wonderful ideas! Thanks girls!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! How pretty! And that little square tiered cake is adorable! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! :)
    It looks simple enough but the attention to detail is what sets it apart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this :)Is there any way to find out where they got the blue paper crates? I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chargers are amazing - and I always smile when I see tulips.

    ReplyDelete